Thanks for visiting my blog.

Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you enjoy my creations and will always welcome your comments.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Jeremiah's 6th Birthday Cake

Jeremiah had a hard time deciding what theme he wanted for his birthday cake this year.  First he wanted Spiderman and then Angry Birds, then Transformers but at last decided on Sonic the Hedgehog, his very favorite video game.  He really liked his cake and had a lot of fun at his birthday party at Chucky Cheese.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing cake! I would never want to cut it, but I am sure it will be delicious like anything. Do you take orders as well? Because it is my daughter’s 7th birthday next week and we are celebrating it in an event space Chicago, I would love to surprise her with something like this.

    ReplyDelete